Thursday, August 02, 2007

A date with Tad Hamilton

I watched this last Saturday Home Movie... This particular line just pounced on me when the bartender was trying to persuade the male lead actor to go after his love instead of resigning to losing his love of his life to Tad Hamilton, his competition.

"How big a love are you losing?"

"If it is a small love, you will get over it in a few weeks. If it is a big love, probably a couple of years. But if it is a huge huge love, it may take forever."

Just want to share the lines with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

forever??? it happens in drama only.

Anonymous said...

That movie is cute!

I think so too...yet it never fails to amaze me when in rare occasion I do see some couples in their twilight years still holding hands in public...how did they make it? Maybe it's still possible :-)

Anonymous said...

possible but rare.