Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Chinatown in KL?

[I had wanted to go to bed. When I saw this pic, I have to put this up before my inspiration disappears.]

I was wondering why I took the picture. Then I remember.
Taken in "She Cheong Kai" or Chinatown.

The pic is full of people. Just imagine the street was relatively empty about 15 seconds ago when a police or ala-hawker enforcement agency vehicle cruised through. After the vehicle passed, the stalls re-appeared from all over crowding the street once again.

2nd observation.
Notice who are the hawkers or operators of the stalls. We thought we went to Chinatown but the hawkers are not Chinese. I am NOT the racist sort but where do these entrepreneurs come from, I wonder.

3rd observation
I took picture of rubbish lying unnoticed in the middle of the road as people walked around the pile without a care. Come on, it is not very often we get the chance to take picture of a pile of rubbish. I did it!

Good nite again ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time does not seem to leave any trace in KL's Chinatown.