Saturday, November 18, 2006

Who inspired me to blog?


The man I am listening to right now should be credited with my formal entry into the blogging word.

I had to be coerced by a dear friend to blog about a year and a half ago. But I couldn't ask myself to express in words for world to see. In those days, I only see blogs where individuals poured their life. It was just a digital diary to many individuals then.

Until this man here demonstrated to me the real potential of blogging. I made a mistake in trying to build a website which had cost me too much time. Thank goodness that effort broke down and somehow went into the blogging world.

Blogging has given all of us a voice, especially to Edgar. The technology is here in my hand. I am blogging with my phone right now. The blogs have encouraged me to open my eyes to events occurring around me to provide the materials to write on my blogs.

The world is changing. And changing rapidly.


"My friends, be involved, quickly and responsibly", I urge you.

No comments: