Friday, November 17, 2006

I don't hate animals !!!


Not unless they are "manufactured" as consumer products placed for sale in pet shops.

"Manufactured" means artificially breed to the colour, shape and size to be adored by human beings for profit.

I respect fellow animals and their rights to their domain. But we are intruding into their homes.

Can you imagine human beings spending tons of monies preping their pets eg. shampoo, food and even clothes while millions of other human beings die of hunger and thirst elsewhere?

While I understand that some old or lonely people may need pets as a cure to their emotional void, who else and why do you need pets?

During my ignorant youth, a rabbit and many fishes died in my hands.
I said to myself, "No more."

Are coffee shops for human?

Are interaction with pets reducing the barrier for disease transmission?

Sigh...

No comments: