Tuesday, January 16, 2007

the day after tomorrow

send shivers up my spine...

At the very night when the movie was being shown on tv, the thermometer in my room showed a dip to 24.7C.

Maybe the environment was watching the movie with me and showed its presence by dipping its temperature. It was chilling indeed!!!

I went to chat with my children after the movie. I tried to explain global warming to them. With Singapore being an island, will the island be submerged by rising sea level?

I apologised to my children for what the adults are doing to the environment today. I also said sorry for the world that we, the adults, will hand over to them in the future.

My friends , we have to treat the natural resources responsibly.

Don't borrow from our future to feed ourselves today.

No comments: