Saturday, February 28, 2009

think twice before forwarding that SMS

suppose to be ready by end 2009?

Last Saturday, a well intentioned friend forwarded a SMS to me about some terrorist and police activities at Bugis Junction. I replied with a caution that I hope she has checked the info before forwarding. Otherwise you could be called up for disseminating harmful rumours.

Instead of thanking me for the caution, she responded, "Then you don't forward."

Puzzled by lack of care attitude. Sigh we need to know the consequences of our action.

The very next day, it was reported in the newspaper that a 19-year young man has been arrested in connection with the SMS.

Well I hope she has read the paper. I doubt she reads. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree but only 98% + 1% What we do such act? Just care about ppl besides us, hope they are safe and won getting some bad on them. + 1% Normal human being

Anonymous said...

don't think the IR can open in time