Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where were you last night?

"Mum, I was queueing up for my iPhone at Singtel's launch. It was incredible... "

"Son, I am so disappointed with you.

If you were to tell me that you were investing your energy on something more productive that would yield you profits in the future to come, I would say go do it with all my blessings.

But to queue up for a phone.. is definitely disappointing."

"But mum.. it is not just a phone. It is THE phone with THE experience."

Sigh.. as the mum walked away.. her son is busy pecking away at his queued iPhone.

P/S - Imaginary but could be real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wats ur point of view on ur tis article? Will u do tat for a million dollars?

Edgar Wong said...

For a million dollars, yes I would queue up for the phone.

But to queue up for the phone only, nope.

Why queue when there are plenty more from where they come from?