Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Stick no Bills - Is it still a law?

need instant cash?

the leftover stain after removing a heavily glued poster

my electricity meter


Dear Town Councillors,

Reference to my email to you dated 21 May 2007. As the problem still persists and as some of you said you could not see the above pictures, I have now placed in this blog for easy reference.

What have been done to date? For my estate, I do notice the cleaners are working extra hard in clearing the posters, stickers from the walls. But is it effectively and efficiently solving the problem?

I don't think so.

Can you suggest a solution? The offenders are blatantly placing their contact numbers for your necessary actions.

I do believe that there is light at the end of tunnel (before we got pasted out!!!!)

No comments: