Wednesday, October 17, 2007

farewell dinners

a gift i appreciate
a meal i will always rem
a team i have worked with

Attended a few farewell dinners on edgar recently hosted by his ex-colleagues. It is truly farewell dinners indeed. Sob sob...

I do notice people don't really catch up with ex-colleagues after leaving a company. So the farewell meals are thus really really meaningful. I actually said "pow chuung" as in "take care" to my some of my staff who are older than me.

I was so blessed with the good staff that I have the pleasure to have served with over the years. I will miss oei and all of you. I sincerely wish you all my bests. Good health, in particular.

As for me, I will embark on my next phase of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Edgar , are u leaving your current company or just changing portfolio within the same company?