Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My first time - episode 2 :)


Dear friends,

About Monday last, I received another email invitation from Aesop thru' Mutiply.

The email was peppered with URL links to articles that were carbon copies of mine! I looked for some form of acknowledgement to Edgar but in vain.

I felt thoroughly violated!

I msned Aesop immediately. Aesop denied any knowledge of the existence of the blog in Multiply nor my blogs in Blogger.
This person knows both of us as it has placed Aesop's name, email address and HOME telephone numbers in the Profile page.

Aesop complained to Multiply immediately with a simple click on the screen. Ermm... apparently there must be a lot of people going round using other people's identity to do something silly. I too lodged my complaint to Multiply for violating my rights.
The blog has apparently been brought down as per my last check.

Aesop and the good people at Multiply.com - Thanks for your cooperation in resolving this issue so quickly.

No comments: