Saturday, April 28, 2007

First Time

P/S - My heartbeat at 4.20pm yesterday.


I wish to share this light-hearted piece for the weekend. I was really smitten when I heard this over Chinese radio station last evening.

The two DJs were bantering about their "first time". He said his first time was in Orchard. He and this girl were walking up and down Orchard Road in those days of dating. He was planning to do it at while crossing a road without traffic light.

The lady DJ asked, "Why do it at a crossing without the lights?"

He said it would be an opportune time for him to do it.

"So did you manage to?" she asked. He said he missed it as he was very nervous.

"Then?" she pursued eagerly.

He gingerly replied, "The girl asked me whether I had wanted to hold her hand. She then went on to hold my hand instead. That "first time" feeling was beyond words at that moment."

Moral of the story
Just ask the guys what they want. The guys will really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is not a true depicts of your heartbeat. It is only an imaginary diagram for illustrative purposes. Just enlarge the graph and the horizontal axis and vertical axis explains different things altogether. This is a comment from an audit trainee who has urge for details and investigations. HEHE. In our profession, we have a duty to exercise skill and care in carrying out our duties. Right? Edgar?

Anonymous said...

haha~

Edgar Wong said...

Hi Anonymous,

We must try to go beyond the paperwork or apparent evidence in front of you to understand the issue.

Hi Wendy,

Glad you enjoy it :)

Anonymous said...

So what about your first time?

Anonymous said...

Hah! Getting cheeky yah?

I am still waiting for my "first" time, you know?

Wink Wink :)