Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Day 1 16 hours later


Dear friends,

I am using this channel to briefly note down the notables during our US West Coast trip. So bear with me :)

I went on any family trip with a lot of hesitation about safety and expected tiring travelling sessions of travelling. So I am obviously going to complain a little bit about the 16-hour flight from Singapore to LA through Narita. By the end of the flight, on board entertainment has been exhausted in a suffocatingly warm environment of SQ12. In the past, passengers would be "frozen" at 22 degrees but on this flight, I was actually fanning myself with a pillow.

I actually and finally learn how to play SUDOKU. I worked in a company for a few years where the CEO was pretty "mad" about the game but I never really tried the game till now. Get to watch movies I really don't have time for during my "normal" time. I sound like a "suaku" but I really don't have time to do the normal things like going to a movie during my normal hours in Singapore.

My first foot step in Japan is a sterile half an hour standing around transfer back on the plane. My first purchase in US is to buy a Starbuck's hot chocolate.

I would really love to fall into a deep sleep. Perhaps will get a drink later. :)

No comments: