Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Taksins to divorce


Dear, I wish to discuss with you something.

Yes dear?

I just got off the phone with the lawyers. Thr Brits are cancelling our visas next week. And we will be given 24 hours to leave the country. Tentatively we go Beijing for a couple of weeks.

All right.. I go tell the children. And do some packing..

Dear... hang on..

Yes dear?

This situation cannot continue. I cannot put you and the children through this again and again. Jeff, our lawyer, has actually come with the idea that we should be officially unrelated ie. through a divorce. After which, he could seek the Brits to issue visa to you and the children on sympathetic grounds. Some of the money and assets be distributed to you and the children.

Then how about you, dear?

Don't worry about me for now.. Maybe I will hang around Bermuda or Christmas Island till we can formalise something... So is it ok that I ask the lawyers to do the paperwork?

If you think it is for the best ...

All right then. We will swing by to visit Arat at our Hong Kong consulate to formalise the divorce...

The above is purely fictional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe I prefers a romantic love story against a divorce sad story. Life is too short!!! think about it.