Saturday, March 10, 2007

Committed to Singnet today!

Yes I signed up for the 10Mbps Unlimited Plan (30-month contract) @ $83/mth and will get a FREE Lenovo ThinkPad R60 Notebook to exchange for my intended target of ThinkPad X60 Ultraportable for $608.

Complicated? Not yet. Wait till you hear how they intend to do the deal.

After 15 mins, we set the appointment date for installation of wireless modem on 22 March.

They will deliver the R60 model to my home on that appointed date. I will then bring the R60 to Adelphi to exchange for my X60 model. I must call them first to ensure availability of supply.

I asked the sales person, " Tell me frankly, does it sound stupid to you?"

The sales person said they are aware of the hassle and they are still trying to work out the process flow.

I entered the deal for 30 mths x $83 = $2,490 with much trepidation!!

No comments: