Monday, February 05, 2007

My Valentine!


I gave my heart away to this little girl many years ago.

She would grab and bite my left hand when I try to pacifiy her while I drive her home to bed.

At this one time when I tried to feed her some durian. Some of the durian landed on her nose. The durian came back to my face very quickly too.

I will always cherish those sweet words, "I want a hug." with that melting-heart look. I held her as tightly as I could as I whispered into her ears, "I will always be here for you."

I knew the day will come when she will outgrow the need to have me around. I know not where and how she is now. But I will cherish every moment I had with her.

I can only pray she will be happy and painless/healthy ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A passage from an article in a local magazine.

Good nite ...

No comments: